Take That Greatest Hits tour setlist revealed ahead of Norwich show
- Credit: Archant
If you don't have the patience to wait until the concert then you're in luck as the setlist for Take That's Greatest Hits tour has been revealed.
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald kicked off their 52-date UK tour at the Sheffield Arena on Friday night.
The trio treated fans to their huge back catalogue of hits and there was even a surprise performance from Lulu who sang her song Shout and then joined the boys on Relight My Fire.
Take That head to Carrow Road in Norwich on Thursday May 30 and they are back at the stadium by popular demand after two unforgettable shows in June 2017.
The tour coincides with the release of greatest hits album Odyssey and celebrates all their hits across three decades.
You may also want to watch:
The support act for the tour is 80s chart-topper Rick Astley, best known for hit single Never Gonna Give You Up.
READ MORE: Take That set to return to Carrow Road in 2019 for Greatest Hits tourThe concert is also part of plans to turn Carrow Road into a multi-purpose venue with plans to hold two concerts a year.
Although the setlist for the Carrow concert is subject to change, this is what the setlist was at the Sheffield Arena show.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 6 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
So if you don't like spoilers, look away now.
Take That Greatest Hits Live tour setlist:
• Greatest Day
• It Only Takes a Minute
• These Days
• Could It Be Magic
• Everything Changes
• Out of Our Heads
• A Million Love Songs
• Love Ain't Here Anymore
• Cry (Sigma cover)
• Said It All
READ MORE: 'We had to come back to Norwich' - Mark Owen can't wait to return to Carrow Road• How Deep Is Your Love?
• The Flood
• Back for Good
• Get Ready for It
• Never Forget
• Relight My Fire
• Rule the World
The UK tour runs until June 8 and other venues include Manchester Arena, The O2 Arena and Milton Keynes Stadium.
Take That tickets are still available to buy on See Tickets and Ticketmaster and you can purchase hospitality packages on the Norwich City website.