All the pictures as Take That return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Take That fans had an evening they will never forget as the trio made a triumphant return to Carrow Road.
The fun started on Tuesday for superfans of the group with the earliest gig-goers arriving two days before the concert.
Hundreds of people camped overnight on Wednesday to make sure they got the closest spot to Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald with 500 queue jump wristbands up for grabs.
Excitement built throughout the afternoon as The Village opened in front of the south stand with stalls serving everything from duck wraps to prosecco.
The stadium opened at 5pm with 28,000 fans filling the ground and 80s support act Rick Astley warmed the crowd up for the main event.
Take That then took to the stage and began with 2008 hit Greatest Day which was the lead single from fifth studio album The Circus.
The concert featured all their chart-topping hits across three decades after the release of the Odyssey compilation album in November last year.
- 1 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 2 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 3 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 4 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 5 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 6 Alleged fly-tipper smashed through hedge after being locked inside property grounds
- 7 Landowner to close path after abuse from dog owners letting pets off lead
- 8 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
The band have recreated the album artwork as a life-size 30 tonne, 35 metre diameter sphere which takes centre stage throughout the show.
Whereas last time around the stage was constructed in the middle of the pitch, this year it was at the Barclay end with standing and seating tickets available for fans.
The Take That Odyssey tour runs over 52 dates across the UK and the next stop is the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough on June 1.
Make sure to tweet us your photographs of Take That at Carrow Road @EDP24 and @EveningNews