All the pictures as Take That return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Take That fans had an evening they will never forget as the trio made a triumphant return to Carrow Road.
The fun started on Tuesday for superfans of the group with the earliest gig-goers arriving two days before the concert.
Hundreds of people camped overnight on Wednesday to make sure they got the closest spot to Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald with 500 queue jump wristbands up for grabs.
Excitement built throughout the afternoon as The Village opened in front of the south stand with stalls serving everything from duck wraps to prosecco.
The stadium opened at 5pm with 28,000 fans filling the ground and 80s support act Rick Astley warmed the crowd up for the main event.
You may also want to watch:
Take That then took to the stage and began with 2008 hit Greatest Day which was the lead single from fifth studio album The Circus.
The concert featured all their chart-topping hits across three decades after the release of the Odyssey compilation album in November last year.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 8 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
The band have recreated the album artwork as a life-size 30 tonne, 35 metre diameter sphere which takes centre stage throughout the show.
Whereas last time around the stage was constructed in the middle of the pitch, this year it was at the Barclay end with standing and seating tickets available for fans.
The Take That Odyssey tour runs over 52 dates across the UK and the next stop is the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough on June 1.
Make sure to tweet us your photographs of Take That at Carrow Road @EDP24 and @EveningNews