Superman film night at Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
The secrets of the silver screen will be revealed at a community theatre this weekend.
Alan Howe, a cameraman on the 1978 Superman film shot at Pinewood Studios, will be talking about his experiences from that time at Sheringham Little Theatre on Saturday July 12 at 7pm.
The talk will be followed by the film itself, starring Christopher Reeve, at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £7 for each adult and £4.50 for teenagers aged 16 and under.
To book tickets call the box office on 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000