Summer family workshops at The Atrium in North Walsham
- Credit: Courtesy of Warner Bros. Ent. In
The tale of Little Red Riding Hood will be the theme of a summer workshop at a North Walsham arts centre.
Families as well as children will be able to take part in the family-friendly workshop at The Atrium on Spenser Avenue.
It will be happening from Tuesday August 19 to Thursday August 21 between 10am-noon.
Each workshop is £3 per family and activities are ideal for youngsters aged three-nine.
On August 19 there will be a chance to make a Little Red Riding Hood basket and write a poem.
People can bring a picnic and stay for free storytelling at 1pm.
Families can make a wolf mask on August 20 and create forest fruit kebabs and write poems on August 21.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
On Friday August 22 from 10am-noon there will be music and crafts on offer followed by a performance suitable for toddlers up to six-years-old. £5 per family.
The main workshops take place at 11am and to book call 0692 400080 or visit www.theatrium.org.uk.
Classes teaching teenagers aged from 13-19 filming and acting to camera will be on offer from Monday August 18 to Wednesday August 20. It costs £22.
Youngsters aged eight-14 can take part in a club which will put together a Little Red Riding Hood and Curse Of The Werewolf show. It is happening from Tuesday August 26 to Saturday August 30, 10.30am-4pm, and costs £55.
The Atrium will be holding a Roald Dahl Day on Saturday September 13 marking the 50th anniversary of the release of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book.