Stunning Norfolk landscapes exhibited by EDP photographer
As a rare dusting of snow surrounds the Custom House in King's Lynn and stunning fireworks light up the Red Mount Chapel in The Walks - these are moments captured by Matthew Usher.
He illustrates the beauty of west Norfolk and the coastline through his landscape photography, which is being exhibited in Lynn.
Mr Usher said: 'Even though I grew up in the area, I never really appreciated the surroundings until I was first studying photography 20 years ago.
'But there's so much to offer here. Beyond the buildings and architecture in King's Lynn, there's also the amazing coastline along the north west Norfolk coast.'
Mr Usher said that special thanks go to the exhibition sponsors Vancouver Quarter and Wolfy's Photo and Video in King's Lynn as well as Woodforde's Norfolk Ales.
You may also want to watch:
Landscapes of Norfolk opens at the King's Lynn Arts Centre, King Street, this Saturday and runs to Sunday November 21. The exhibition is being held in the Red Barn. Admission is free.
Are you organising an exhibition of your work? Email email@example.com
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich