Strictly stars Camilla Dallerup and Ian Waite announce Cromer show, and you can meet them!
- Credit: Strictly Theatre Co.
Get your dancing shoes on!
Strictly Come Dancing stars Ian Waite and Camilla Dallerup will be gracing the Cromer Pier stage, in a farewell tour as Camilla retires from the spotlight.
And as the show's title 'Up Close and Personal' suggests, guests will have the rare chance to meet the dancers for free after the show.
Camilla is one of the original professional dancers on the show, and won the 2008 competition with partner actor Tom Chambers. Mr Waite is a Strictly favourite, having appeared in the majority of Strictly series.
The pros will also be sharing stories from their time on the smash BBC show, as well as performing classic ballroom and Latin numbers.
You may also want to watch:
They'll also be accompanied by singer Paul Amer, and other musical guests.
The show will take place on October 5 at 8pm.
For more information, visit the Cromer Pier website.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns