Strictly star to come to Norwich on book tour
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Anton du Beke is coming to Norwich on his next book tour.
The Strictly Come Dancing star will be at Jarrold promoting his new book 'We'll Meet Again.'
The book is the fourth installment to Mr du Beke's acclaimed Buckingham series, which includes 'One Enchanted Evening', 'Moonlight Over Mayfair', and 'A Christmas To Remember'.
'In Conversation with Anton du Beke' will include an audience Q&A as well as the chance to meet the Strictly star and have your book signed.
The event is on Wednesday, November 17, from 7pm to 9pm and will go ahead dependent on Covid measures
You may also want to watch:
There are both single tickets and couples tickets available, with singles tickets being £24 with one book, and couples being £27 with one book.
Mr du Beke has recently swapped the dancefloor for the judging panel on Strictly Come Dancing, replacing Bruno Tonioli.
Tickets are available on the Jarrold website.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church