Spectacular Soul Legends show coming to Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
A feel-good show featuring Motown and soul classics will be coming to Cromer Pier next month.
The brand-new stateside spectacular Soul Legends is being performed at the pavilion theatre on Saturday May 3 at 7.30pm.
It will feature songs from Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Wilson Pickett, Tina Turner, Luther Vandross, Sam and Dave, Eddie Floyd, Edwin Starr, Barry White, The Four Tops, The Jacksons, George Benson, Martha Reeves, The Emotions, Kool and the Gang, Stevie Wonder, The Pointer Sisters and many more.
Show producer Michael Taylor said: 'It's all aboard the sensational soul train show of the year. We embark from soul's heady sixties origins, steaming, non-stop, through to the present day, via everyone's favourite seventies and eighties dance classics. The feel-good show of the year is coming to town.'
Hits in the show include Respect, Midnight Hour, I Feel Good, Knock On Wood, Soul Man, Natural Woman, Papa Was A Rolling Stone, Nutbush City Limits, Turn Your Love Around, You're the First My Last My Everything, Best Of My Love and I'm So Excited.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £22.50 and to book call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
To have a chance of winning one of the pairs of tickets buy a copy of this week's North Norfolk News.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham