Southrepps Classical Music Festival in village church
- Credit: Archant © 2004
High quality music will be performed in a north Norfolk village church for a popular classical music festival.
The Southrepps Classical Music Festival at St James' Church in the village (NR11 8NR) will be starting on Thursday August 7 at 7.30pm and finishing on Sunday August 10.
Musicians in the opening concert will be Ben Johnson, Tom Primrose, Jonathan Bloxham, and The Southrepps Sinfonia.
There will be a lunchtime recital on Friday at 12.30pm with singer Clare Presland, cellist Brian O'Kane and pianist Tom Primrose.
A sing recital will be happening on Friday at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Southrepps Chorale will be performing on Saturday at 12.30pm.
Handel's Messiah will be performed on Saturday ay 7.30pm.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
A coffee concert will be happening on Sunday at 11am.
The festival will finish off with a gala performance on Sunday at 7.30pm featuring showpieces from soloists, star instrumental performers, and from participants in the Young Artists' Programme.
The festival is in its fifth year and tickets cost £6 or £12. A season ticket for all the concerts costs £45.
Call 01263 834691 or visit www.southrepps-classical-music-festival.org for more details.