South Norfolk children’s camps to return for Easter holidays
- Credit: South Norfolk Council
A children's camp is returning for the Easter holidays.
South Norfolk Council's Ofsted registered Kids Camps get young people involved in a whole range of activities and new challenges to keep them entertained over the two weeks.
Throughout the day there will often be two activities running at the same time, including roller skating, swimming, arts and crafts, trampolining, football and much more.
South Norfolk Council cabinet member Yvonne Bendle said: 'Kids Camp is a great way to give young people an opportunity to try new things.
The activities suit all ages and all abilities – it's just about having fun, learning new skills and spending time with friends.'
You may also want to watch:
All of the activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by trained staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
Children aged five to 15 can attend and enjoy a programme full of sports, games and craft activities.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
Kids Camp is available at both Wymondham Leisure Centre and Long Stratton High School.
Visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/kidscamp for more information.