South Norfolk children’s camps to return for Easter holidays
- Credit: South Norfolk Council
A children's camp is returning for the Easter holidays.
South Norfolk Council's Ofsted registered Kids Camps get young people involved in a whole range of activities and new challenges to keep them entertained over the two weeks.
Throughout the day there will often be two activities running at the same time, including roller skating, swimming, arts and crafts, trampolining, football and much more.
South Norfolk Council cabinet member Yvonne Bendle said: 'Kids Camp is a great way to give young people an opportunity to try new things.
The activities suit all ages and all abilities – it's just about having fun, learning new skills and spending time with friends.'
You may also want to watch:
All of the activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by trained staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
Children aged five to 15 can attend and enjoy a programme full of sports, games and craft activities.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
Kids Camp is available at both Wymondham Leisure Centre and Long Stratton High School.
Visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/kidscamp for more information.