Victoria Bush to perform in Sleeping Beauty panto in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
There will be no snoozing at this year's Christmas panto in King's Lynn as the new cast line up is announced.
The popular children's fairy tale Sleeping Beauty will be coming to the Lynn Corn Exchange during the festive season.
Taking to the stage as the panto baddie will be TV actress Victoria Bush.
King's Lynn born and bred, Victoria Bush is known to many as school secretary Sonya Donnegan in BBC One's Waterloo Road and also Tina O'Kane in ITV's Bad Girls.
No stranger to theatre, Ms Bush has previously performed in Scrooge the Musical and Stepping Out at the Theatre Royal in Lincoln, and has also appeared on Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The All-Star Talent Show and Children in Need.
You may also want to watch:
She will be playing the evil Carabosse, her first outing as a panto baddie.
Returning to the Corn Exchange are Ian Marr, who will play Dame Nellie Night Nurse, and Scott Cripps as Chester the Jester.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
This will be Mr Marr's 17th Christmas in panto – having already performed in eight pantos in King's Lynn and another eight in venues up and down the country.
Mr Cripps West End theatre credits include Billy Elliott, Murdoch in Titanic, Sweeney Todd, Pirates of Penzance, Peter Pan and Doctor Dolittle.
He has also appeared on the big screen as an inmate in Paddington 2 dancing alongside Hugh Grant.
Making his third panto appearance in a row is KLFM's Charles Dennett - or Posh Charles - who will be joining Olivia Arnold, a recent Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts graduate, cast as the title character Princess Belle.
Olivia made her panto debut last year as Wendy in Peter Pan. Credits in training include Cinderella's Mother in Into the Woods, Gymnasia in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Anne in Half a Sixpence and Lady Macbeth in Macbeth.
Performances begins on Friday, December 7 until Monday, December 31. Tickets can be booked now at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or by calling the box office at 01553 764864.