SisQó, Dru Hill and Ginuwine are all heading to Norwich
- Credit: UEA Students' Union.
Fans of 90s R&B and Magic Mike won't want to miss this gig.
American singer SisQó, real name Mark Andrews, is heading to The Nick Rayns LCR, along with his former band Dru Hill and R&B legend Ginuwine.
Taking place on Tuesday, October 10, the visit celebrates 20 years since Dru Hill's self-titled debut album was released.
SisQó was a member of Dru Hill from 1992 until 1999 when the band split to pursue other ventures. The musician went on to launch a successful solo career through his album Unleash the Dragon, which featured the novelty track, Thong Song.
Dru Hill, whose members also include Tamir Ruffin, Larry Anthony and James Green, had hits with In My Bed and How Deep Is Your Love.
You may also want to watch:
Also performing on the night is Ginuwine, who is best known for his 1996 classic, Pony, which features on the soundtrack of Channing Tatum's Magic Mike films.
Tickets for SisQó with Dru Hill and Ginuwine go on sale from 9am on Friday, July 7 at ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich