SisQó, Dru Hill and Ginuwine are all heading to Norwich
- Credit: UEA Students' Union.
Fans of 90s R&B and Magic Mike won't want to miss this gig.
American singer SisQó, real name Mark Andrews, is heading to The Nick Rayns LCR, along with his former band Dru Hill and R&B legend Ginuwine.
Taking place on Tuesday, October 10, the visit celebrates 20 years since Dru Hill's self-titled debut album was released.
SisQó was a member of Dru Hill from 1992 until 1999 when the band split to pursue other ventures. The musician went on to launch a successful solo career through his album Unleash the Dragon, which featured the novelty track, Thong Song.
Dru Hill, whose members also include Tamir Ruffin, Larry Anthony and James Green, had hits with In My Bed and How Deep Is Your Love.
You may also want to watch:
Also performing on the night is Ginuwine, who is best known for his 1996 classic, Pony, which features on the soundtrack of Channing Tatum's Magic Mike films.
Tickets for SisQó with Dru Hill and Ginuwine go on sale from 9am on Friday, July 7 at ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga