Choir to host fundraising show for Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
A popular choir for young people is busy preparing for its next concert.
Singing Futures are busy rehearsing for their next concert to raise money for Children in Need.
Held on Saturday, November 17 at the Trinity Methodist Church in Lowestoft, at 7pm, the theme of this year's concert is a Teddy Bears Party.
A spokesman for Singing Futures said: 'There will be lots of songs about teddy bears and if you have a favourite bear please bring it along to join in the party.'
The choir will be singing a variety of songs – including some about bears and The Teddy Bears Picnic – and there will also be some acting. Heidi Hammond, one of the choir members, has written a script which links the songs together.
You may also want to watch:
The choir will be conducted by Carol Secret and the accompanist is Cheryl Scarff.
'Please come along and join us in supporting a very worthwhile cause,' the spokesman said.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 9 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 10 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
Tickets cost £5 (accompanied under 16's free) and can be obtained from choir members, Windsor Gallery in London Road South and Take Note music shop in Grove Road or on the door on the night of the concert.