Showcase of young talent unveiled
IAN CLARKE The final line up has been announced for a showcase of young musical talent from across Breckland being held in Dereham.
The final line-up has been announced for a showcase of young musical talent from across Breckland being held in Dereham.
Eight bands - 50% Potato, MECH, Blitz Screen, Top Shelf Content, Point Blanq, Mentus, Union Jacks and X-Rated Vision - are performing at Northgate School, Dereham, from midday to 5pm on Saturday. June 30. in an event organised by Dereham Festival and sponsored by Breckland Council.
John Lawson, a member of the organising committee, said: "I hope the public will turn out in good numbers."
All performers are under 18.
Members of the public are invited to attend the event at the school and entry is free. Refreshments are available.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia