Sheringham Little Theatre to celebrate French film
- Credit: Archant
A community theatre will be holding a 'language of love film' season.
Sheringham Little Theatre will be screening Amélie (15) on Thursday February 6 at 12.30pm and 7.30pm.
The French film stars Audrey Tautou and tells the story of a day-dreamers who attempts to enrich the lives of others.
Paris, Je T'Aime (15) starring Juliette Binoche will be shown on Friday February 7 at 7.30pm.
The 2006 film features a variety of short stories and explores different aspects of Paris.
You may also want to watch:
Another film starring Audrey Tautou, A Very Long Engagement (15) will be shown on Saturday February 8 at 7.30pm.
All the films are subtitled and tickets cost £6 for adults or £3.50 for under 16s. For more information visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 9 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park