Seaside Special Cromer Pier Show line-up is revealed
- Credit: Archant
Comedy, singing and witty impressions will be just some of the attractions in the legendary Cromer Pier Show which is returning this summer.
The annual Seaside Special event presents the very best in live variety and will be held between June 21 and September 20.
This year's all new line-up will feature comedian Paul Eastwood, impressionist Adam Daye, multi-instrumental and vocal duo Andante, as well as singers Louis Yssel and Jane Watkins.
It will also include the popular Seaside Special dancers.
The show promises a spectacular, entertaining visual journey packed full of comedy, music, song and dance.
You may also want to watch:
And four North Norfolk News readers will be in with a chance of winning a family ticket for the opening night.
Each ticket costs £50 and is for two adults and two children.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
Shows will be held at 7.30pm between Tuesdays and Saturdays and matinée performances of the Show Two, featuring the main Seaside Special performers, will be held at 2.30pm on some of the days.
The Cromer Pier Show is one of the few real variety shows in Britain and it has over the years started the careers of performers including Steve Hewlett who was a hit on the ITV television show Britain's Got Talent.
Director and choreographer Di Cooke said the show will include music and songs to suit all tastes and enough comedy to have everyone laughing.
This years headline performer comedian Paul Eastwood is an experienced theatre comic who has appeared in summer seasons at Eastbourne and Babbacombe.
He has also appeared in a number of pantomimes and on Channel 4 and Sky TV.
His comedy style has been described as inventive and energetic and he has appeared with comedy impressionist Adam Daye for the Eastbourne summer season.
Multi-instrumental act Andante features the instrumental and vocal talents of Vee Sweeney and Mark Rowson. Playing up to 20 instruments between them, they combine very differing musical backgrounds and skills to create a lively, entertaining and fun act with Irish influences.
Regular theatre-goers will recognise Jane Watkins from last years Christmas show.
It will be the first time she has performed in a Cromer summer season.
To have a chance of winning one of the four family tickets for the opening night pick up a copy of today's North Norfolk News.