Seaside Special Cromer Pier Show line-up is revealed
- Credit: Archant
Comedy, singing and witty impressions will be just some of the attractions in the legendary Cromer Pier Show which is returning this summer.
The annual Seaside Special event presents the very best in live variety and will be held between June 21 and September 20.
This year's all new line-up will feature comedian Paul Eastwood, impressionist Adam Daye, multi-instrumental and vocal duo Andante, as well as singers Louis Yssel and Jane Watkins.
It will also include the popular Seaside Special dancers.
The show promises a spectacular, entertaining visual journey packed full of comedy, music, song and dance.
And four North Norfolk News readers will be in with a chance of winning a family ticket for the opening night.
Each ticket costs £50 and is for two adults and two children.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 5 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
Shows will be held at 7.30pm between Tuesdays and Saturdays and matinée performances of the Show Two, featuring the main Seaside Special performers, will be held at 2.30pm on some of the days.
The Cromer Pier Show is one of the few real variety shows in Britain and it has over the years started the careers of performers including Steve Hewlett who was a hit on the ITV television show Britain's Got Talent.
Director and choreographer Di Cooke said the show will include music and songs to suit all tastes and enough comedy to have everyone laughing.
This years headline performer comedian Paul Eastwood is an experienced theatre comic who has appeared in summer seasons at Eastbourne and Babbacombe.
He has also appeared in a number of pantomimes and on Channel 4 and Sky TV.
His comedy style has been described as inventive and energetic and he has appeared with comedy impressionist Adam Daye for the Eastbourne summer season.
Multi-instrumental act Andante features the instrumental and vocal talents of Vee Sweeney and Mark Rowson. Playing up to 20 instruments between them, they combine very differing musical backgrounds and skills to create a lively, entertaining and fun act with Irish influences.
Regular theatre-goers will recognise Jane Watkins from last years Christmas show.
It will be the first time she has performed in a Cromer summer season.
To have a chance of winning one of the four family tickets for the opening night pick up a copy of today's North Norfolk News.