Search is on for cast members for Jack and the Beansprout
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
It may only be the start of summer, but The Garage is already turning its attention to its Christmas show - oh yes it is!
The Norwich arts venue will once again be joining forces with All-In Productions to create a third My First Panto show for young audiences aged two to five.
Jack and the Beansprout will be the 2018 production and follows on from previous shows Little Red Riding Hood and Cinderella.
Now the My First Panto team is looking for professional performers to join the cast and is holding auditions for actor musicians on Wednesday at The Garage.
Daniel Burgess, All-In Productions artistic director, said: 'We want to meet professional actor musicians from the region who are interested in becoming part of the My First Panto family this Christmas.'
You may also want to watch:
My First Panto: Jack and the Beansprout opens at The Garage on November 30.
To book an audition for the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and headshot.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety