WATCH: Saturday Sessions with Red Wine Talk for Enjoy Music More
- Credit: Sam Ellis
Saturday Sessions with Red Wine Talk for Enjoy Music More.
Band Name: Red Wine Talk
Date Formed: September 2018
Edward Brookes (Frontman/Lead singer)
You may also want to watch:
Cally Robb (Lead guitarist)
Fred Clements (Saxophonist)
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
Jake Harvey (Bassist)
Adam Smith (Drums)
Achievements: We won BBC Introducing and BBC Radio Norfolk’s Song of the Week with our single The Halfway House. We were also recently awarded both Artist of the Year and Song of the Year by Smart Radio.
Upcoming Gigs: We are aiming to do a UK tour next year for the release of our debut album The Beauty and Elegance of Drinking Alone as well as taking part in many big mainstream festivals in 2021.
Upcoming Releases: We are releasing our debut album The Beauty and Elegance of Drinking Alone in summer 2021 which will be available on all music platforms and hard copies such as vinyl records!
Anything else you want to add: We are inspired by 80s indie/rock and our biggest influences are the likes of INXS, Tears For Fears, The 1975 and Pink Floyd.