Norwich gym owner headed for the Love Island villa
- Credit: Archant
Sam Bird, who owns a high-energy disco-gym in Norwich, will join the cast of Love Island tonight.
The personal trainer worked for seven years in London before opening Core Fitness in the Union Building on Rose Lane. Among his most famous clients is Made in Chelsea star and I'm A Celebrity winner Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo.
Photos of the pair appear on his Instagram account which currently has more than 7000 followers.
In his Love Island intro video Sam said that he thinks some of the men already in the villa will be intimidated by his arrival, but that he is also worried some of the girls may find him 'too pretty'.
Playing on his surname he revealed that he's looking for a girl he can 'take under his wing'.
He also emphasised that he's a confident guy looking for a girl with lots of attitude.
Sam ended his promo reel by saying 'When The Bird's got his eagle eye out, no-one is safe.'
You may also want to watch:
Love Island returns to ITV2 this evening at 9pm.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car