Norwich gym owner headed for the Love Island villa
- Credit: Archant
Sam Bird, who owns a high-energy disco-gym in Norwich, will join the cast of Love Island tonight.
The personal trainer worked for seven years in London before opening Core Fitness in the Union Building on Rose Lane. Among his most famous clients is Made in Chelsea star and I'm A Celebrity winner Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo.
Photos of the pair appear on his Instagram account which currently has more than 7000 followers.
In his Love Island intro video Sam said that he thinks some of the men already in the villa will be intimidated by his arrival, but that he is also worried some of the girls may find him 'too pretty'.
Playing on his surname he revealed that he's looking for a girl he can 'take under his wing'.
He also emphasised that he's a confident guy looking for a girl with lots of attitude.
Sam ended his promo reel by saying 'When The Bird's got his eagle eye out, no-one is safe.'
Love Island returns to ITV2 this evening at 9pm.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park