Rock Bodham returning with a bang this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A village playing field and pub will host a revamped music event this weekend.
Rock Bodham, now in its third year, has a new look - with its rockier music on the 'rec' moved to the Saturday and a more 'chilled' Sunday hosted by the Red Hart pub.
Eleven bands and a DJ feature on the first day which runs from 1.30-11.30pm.
The barbecue will have added flavour as it is being done by the local contestants who took part in a Come Dine With Me TV programme this year, who are reuniting for the occasion.
Tickets, which are available on the gate, are £3 for adults and £1 for children under 12. Rock Bodham is free for children under three.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday the pub hosts a free day of music, including folk and acoustic, along with a mini beer festival.
The event is mainly in aid of the Norfolk and Waveney branch of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, in memory of local actor Gary Higgs who died this year.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
PROGRAMME. Saturday: Jim Higgs (acoustic), Gentleman, Generals, Under The Radar, Sophie G and the Good Times, The Indebtors, Stealer, Drop The Clutch, Spot, The Yow Yows, The Naked Lights, and DJ Hagster. Sunday: Rowan Young, Ultra Ego, Audio Junkie, Jim Higgs (full band),
Compass Moon, Jack Daniel, Brother Pit.
For timings on the event visit www.facebook.com/rockbodham