Redwell Brewery Tap reopening with weekend of beer and pizza
- Credit: Archant
Calling all beer and pizza fans - this is an event you won't want to miss.
Redwell Brewing are re-opening their brewery tap at The Arches in Bracondale, this weekend and to celebrate will be teaming up with pizza aficionados from Brick Pizza.
The launch event will take place between 5pm and 9pm on Friday, March 2 and from midday to 9pm on Saturday, March 3.
Children and dogs are welcome, with plenty of space inside and outside in the beer garden.
Vegan pizza will be available and all beers are vegan and gluten-free.
You may also want to watch:
For those who don't drink beer, a selection of wine, gin and non-alcoholic drinks will also be on offer.
The event is set to become a weekly affair, taking place each Friday night and Saturday from March 2 onwards.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
• Are you excited about the reopening of the brewery tap? Let us know in the comments below.