Redwell Brewery Tap reopening with weekend of beer and pizza
- Credit: Archant
Calling all beer and pizza fans - this is an event you won't want to miss.
Redwell Brewing are re-opening their brewery tap at The Arches in Bracondale, this weekend and to celebrate will be teaming up with pizza aficionados from Brick Pizza.
The launch event will take place between 5pm and 9pm on Friday, March 2 and from midday to 9pm on Saturday, March 3.
Children and dogs are welcome, with plenty of space inside and outside in the beer garden.
Vegan pizza will be available and all beers are vegan and gluten-free.
For those who don't drink beer, a selection of wine, gin and non-alcoholic drinks will also be on offer.
The event is set to become a weekly affair, taking place each Friday night and Saturday from March 2 onwards.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
• Are you excited about the reopening of the brewery tap? Let us know in the comments below.