Record numbers attend Art Fair East 2019
- Credit: Archant
The region's biggest art fair has been hailed a success with record numbers of visitors viewing the most international line up to date.
Art Fair East, which brings a slice of the international art world to Norwich each year, took place at St Andrews Hall in the city from November 29 to December 1.
The fifth Art Fair East featured hundreds of artworks gathered together from artists based across the world, alongside a raft of regional talent.
The event was founded in 2015 by internationally acclaimed Norfolk-based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling.
Will Teather said: "We had record numbers of visitors with an audience drawn from across the East of England and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to thank both our exhibitors and the public for helping create such a successful year for the fair. Roll on 2020."
Art Fair East was presented in association with sponsor Musker McIntyre Estate Agents & Financial Services and media partner Archant.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 10 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations