Record numbers attend Art Fair East 2019
- Credit: Archant
The region's biggest art fair has been hailed a success with record numbers of visitors viewing the most international line up to date.
Art Fair East, which brings a slice of the international art world to Norwich each year, took place at St Andrews Hall in the city from November 29 to December 1.
The fifth Art Fair East featured hundreds of artworks gathered together from artists based across the world, alongside a raft of regional talent.
The event was founded in 2015 by internationally acclaimed Norfolk-based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling.
Will Teather said: "We had record numbers of visitors with an audience drawn from across the East of England and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to thank both our exhibitors and the public for helping create such a successful year for the fair. Roll on 2020."
Art Fair East was presented in association with sponsor Musker McIntyre Estate Agents & Financial Services and media partner Archant.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars