Reader Pictures: JLS concert at Norwich City Football Club - What did you think?
Send your reviews and pictures of the concert to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lianne Wright, 15, said: 'I thought the concert was amazing i was a little disappointed that their were two ladies in front of me and my friends smoking, but overall jls were the best ever i wish i could meet them and i would love to go again xx also this was my first ever concert so amazing for first time round xxx
Louise Hicks said: 'The concert was amazing, seen JLS 4 times now and that was the best one so far!!! What a great event for Norwich.'
mehere, said: 'Fantastic day..... Kids loved it and got to meet Aston... No sympathy for those who choose to live near the stadium.. It doesn't happen every day ..!!!'
billythebookie, said: 'When bands play stadiums, isn't the whole stadium supposed to be full..meaning all 3 sides and the pitch...'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
Helen Kirkham, said last night: 'My daughter Lauren Pearson 13 sent me this photo a while ago from outside carrow Road. She was waiting for the gates to open when she spotted the tour bus arrive. She raced round with her friends and watched the JLS boys get off. They all went inside apart from Aston who signed her mobile and had a picture taken!
I live in Thorpe and can hear olly Murs singing right now, wind must be blowing this way!!
They have texted to say they are having an ace time!'