Queen tribute act coming to Cromer theatre
- Credit: Archant
The magic of rock royalty Queen will be brought to life on Cromer Pier next month following the return of a high-energy tribute act.
Internationally renowned group The Bohemians will be bringing its new tour to the Pavilion Theatre on Saturday April 5 at 7.30pm.
It will feature new costumes and production, which will take the audience back to the early 1970s.
The Bohemians, established in 1996, re-enact the glory days of Queen including the craziness of the 1970s and magic of the 1980s, and is one of the most dynamic and exciting Queen tribute bands currently touring.
It has performed all over the Britain, Europe and the world at football stadiums, festivals, theatres and other prestigious venues.
Rob Comber plays the perfect Freddie Mercury with his outrageous stage antics and personality.
Other band members include Christopher Gregory who plays lead guitar and sings backing vocals; Wayne Bourne who is on drums and backing vocals; and Kevin Goodwin who is on bass guitar and sings backing vocals.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 5 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 6 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Driver banned for being fraction over limit
The two-hour Cromer show promises to be high-energy and will include pyrotechnics.
The Bohemians set includes all the piano-driven hit singles: Killer Queen; Somebody To Love; Don't Stop Me Now; You're My Best Friend; We Are The Champions; and Bohemian Rhapsody.
These hits are balanced with guitar-led anthems including Tie Your Mother Down; Hammer To Fall; One Vision; I Want It All; and We Will Rock You.
Acoustic vocal tracks 39 and the Love Of My Life will also be included.
Tickets for A Night of Queen cost £17.50, £16.50 or £16 and to book call the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
? Future performances at the Pavilion Theatre include Ultimate Elton and the Rocket Band.
Paul Bacon, a Sir Elton John tribute artist, will be bringing his show to the end of the pier theatre on Sunday March 30 at 7.30pm.
Musical highlights will include Your Song, Candle in the Wind, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me, Crocodile Rock, I'm Still Standing and Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting.
Tickets cost £20, £18 or £17 and to book call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
Keep buying the North Norfolk News for competitions to win tickets to upcoming Cromer Pier shows.