Q&A: Jon Osbourne
Simon ParkinI'm really looking forward to seeing people like Jon Ronson and Adam Buxton. I hope I see Regina Spektor too, she was great at the first Latitude.Simon Parkin
Poetry Arena, Saturday
Who are you most looking forward to seeing?
I'm really looking forward to seeing people like Jon Ronson and Adam Buxton. I hope I see Regina Spektor too, she was great at the first Latitude. The poetry tent is where I spend most of my time.
You may also want to watch:
What aspect of Latitude Festival interests you the most and why?
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
I like how compact it is. Especially if you've been to Glastonbury, it's really nice everything is so manageable; if you want to see a band and then a comedian and then a poet it's just a few minutes from stage to stage.
Do you have anything special planned?
I'm performing in the poetry tent every day, and also I'll be part of Aisle 16 and Friends at 1 am every night, which is always a packed tent and really special atmosphere.
If you weren't doing this what would you be doing?
Watching cricket on telly.