Enjoy trivia? Here are 5 pub quizzes in Norwich
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Quizzes make a great night out. But the first question is to answer is, where in Norwich can you find a good quiz night to enjoy? Here are five suggestions.
Come along for the weekly Monday pub quiz that runs in a well aged Victorian pub. Starting at 8pm, you can have up to four people on a team and the winning team collects the pot however there are drinks for the runners-up.
Ribs of Beef
Quizzes take place monthly at this riverside inn, on Tuesdays at 8pm. There is a £1.50 entry fee that also includes a side of chips. You can have up to five people a team with cash, drinks and food on the table as prizes. This pub asks you to check beforehand that the quiz is running on the night.
You may also want to watch:
The Beehive Free House
Arrive at Wednesday 9pm for a night of keenly contested but light-hearted fun at this pub on Leopold Road. There is no entry charge and the winning team gets a round of free drinks.
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 4 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 5 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 8 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
The Garden House
Join the Garden House for a 'hotly contested' quiz every Monday at 8:30pm. Arrive early to get a good table, there will be cash prizes for the best teams and teams can be made up of up to seven people.
The pub quiz at this friendly local takes place on Sunday evening at 8pm and pub tokens are up for grabs. These can be used to get hold of food and booze. Teams of up to four are allowed.