Progressive folk band playing in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Blues and rock group Sons of Delta will be performing at Sheringham Little Theatre on Sunday June 15 at 7.30pm.
The group has just released its third album called Tasty Nuggets, which features music from Canadian blues guitarist Mike Myers from the Myers Brothers Blues Band.
Sons of Delta was made up by Mark Cole and Rick Edwards, two of the top blues men in the south-west of the UK.
It also includes Martin Fitzgibbon and Lyndon Webb.
Tickets cost £10 and can be bought by calling the box office on 01263 822347 or visiting www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
For more information about the band and future performances visit www.sonsofdelta.co.uk
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 3 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 4 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 5 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Royal estate closes winter light trail due to bad weather