Progressive folk band playing in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Blues and rock group Sons of Delta will be performing at Sheringham Little Theatre on Sunday June 15 at 7.30pm.
The group has just released its third album called Tasty Nuggets, which features music from Canadian blues guitarist Mike Myers from the Myers Brothers Blues Band.
Sons of Delta was made up by Mark Cole and Rick Edwards, two of the top blues men in the south-west of the UK.
It also includes Martin Fitzgibbon and Lyndon Webb.
Tickets cost £10 and can be bought by calling the box office on 01263 822347 or visiting www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the band and future performances visit www.sonsofdelta.co.uk
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner