Pay by the kilo vintage sale at OPEN
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Vintage lovers will have the opportunity to dig through more than six tonnes of retro clothing on July 29.
The Norwich pre-loved vintage sale will offer fashion fanatics to buy a kilo of clothes for £15.
The family-friendly event, at OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain will open at 10am and close at 4pm for the large-scale clothing rummage.
Entry for the event is £1.50 online or at the door and attendees will be handed a big bag to fill to the top.
Stock will be replenished throughout the day and scales will be dotted around the venue to keep track of spending.
The event is hosted by Preloved Vintage Wholesale and most of the items will be on rails, or in tubs.
The vintage stock has been sourced from across the world and is top quality.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 7 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Countryfile to highlight controversial Norfolk road scheme
Tickets and advanced purchases of the pre-loved items can be purchased on www.skiddle.com.