Pay by the kilo vintage sale at OPEN
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Vintage lovers will have the opportunity to dig through more than six tonnes of retro clothing on July 29.
The Norwich pre-loved vintage sale will offer fashion fanatics to buy a kilo of clothes for £15.
The family-friendly event, at OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain will open at 10am and close at 4pm for the large-scale clothing rummage.
Entry for the event is £1.50 online or at the door and attendees will be handed a big bag to fill to the top.
Stock will be replenished throughout the day and scales will be dotted around the venue to keep track of spending.
You may also want to watch:
The event is hosted by Preloved Vintage Wholesale and most of the items will be on rails, or in tubs.
The vintage stock has been sourced from across the world and is top quality.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
Tickets and advanced purchases of the pre-loved items can be purchased on www.skiddle.com.