Can you spot yourself in our Paul Weller Forest Live gallery?
- Credit: Archant
Paul Weller had the crowd jamming all night long as he performed at Thetford Forest for the second concert in its popular summer series.
The rock star took to the stage at the High Lodge on Friday night as part of Forest Live which is organised by Forestry England and sees chart-topping acts perform in woodlands across the UK.
Paul followed Foals on Thursday night and chart-topping stars Jess Glynne and Stereophonics are set to perform over the weekend.
Paul's career began in 1977 with The Jam's debut single In The City and went on to release five albums with the band including The Gift in 1982 which reached the number one spot.
He experienced further recognition with The Style Council who performed at the iconic Live Aid concert at Wembley Stadium in 1985.
You may also want to watch:
In the nineties, he also had success as a solo artist with hits including Wild Wood, Wake Up The Nation and Sonik Kicks.
This isn't the first time Paul has taken part in the event as he also performed at Forest Live in 2004.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
See if you can spot yourself in the crowd in our gallery.