Popular parenting writer to give talk in aid of maternal mental health charity
A talk by popular parenting writer and vlogger encouraging flexible working will raise funds for a maternal mental health charity.
Anna Whitehouse, who founded the @mother-pukka blog, will be speaking at The Forum in Norwich on Wednesday April 25 from 7.15pm.
The event has been organised by We Got This - an events business for Norfolk mums.
Some 10pc of profits from the talk will go towards Get Me Out of The Four Walls.
The charity was formed in 2015 by Norfolk mum Naomi Farrow in a bid to mums with post-natal depression and maternal mental health issues.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Whitehouse will speak about her #flexappeal campaign, which fights for a better work-life balance for everybody.
The We Got This talk aims to get Norwich thinking about more flexible working in general.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
Early bird tickets are £16.00, general admission tickets cost £17.50 (+ £1.50 transaction fee).
Visit www.wegotthisco.com/new-events/norwichmeetmotherpukka to book tickets.