Paloma Faith to perform at Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Archant
Paloma Faith is the latest act to be added to the Newmarket Nights line-up.
The 36-year-old singer will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday, June 22.
Best known for hits such as Only Love Can Hurt like This and Picking Up the Pieces, the eccentric Brit-award-winner returned to the charts in 2017 with The Architect, which is on course to become her fourth double platinum album in a row.
She joins James Blunt, Craig David, Plan B, George Ezra and The Vamps on the Newmarket Nights bill.
Paloma Faith said: 'I can't wait to perform at Newmarket Racecourses this summer for the first time. I love summertime and love outdoor shows so to be able to perform on a - hopefully - sunny evening at the course is something I'm very much looking forward to.'
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Hockey Club Racecourses, added: 'We are delighted to announce Paloma Faith as the next act in our Newmarket Nights line up for 2018. With her fantastic back catalogue of hits I have no doubt she will put on a superb show.'
Tickets for Paloma Faith at Newmarket cost £31 and go on sale at 8am on Friday, February 2 via thejockeyclublive.co.uk
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor