Paloma Faith to perform at Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Archant
Paloma Faith is the latest act to be added to the Newmarket Nights line-up.
The 36-year-old singer will perform at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday, June 22.
Best known for hits such as Only Love Can Hurt like This and Picking Up the Pieces, the eccentric Brit-award-winner returned to the charts in 2017 with The Architect, which is on course to become her fourth double platinum album in a row.
She joins James Blunt, Craig David, Plan B, George Ezra and The Vamps on the Newmarket Nights bill.
Paloma Faith said: 'I can't wait to perform at Newmarket Racecourses this summer for the first time. I love summertime and love outdoor shows so to be able to perform on a - hopefully - sunny evening at the course is something I'm very much looking forward to.'
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Hockey Club Racecourses, added: 'We are delighted to announce Paloma Faith as the next act in our Newmarket Nights line up for 2018. With her fantastic back catalogue of hits I have no doubt she will put on a superb show.'
Tickets for Paloma Faith at Newmarket cost £31 and go on sale at 8am on Friday, February 2 via thejockeyclublive.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift