Packed programme for the winter season at The Atrium in North Walsham.
Halloween treats and special Christmas attractions feature in the new winter season at The Atrium community arts centre in North Walsham.
The October season kicks off on October 25, with a screening of sci-fi blockbuster Prometheus followed by Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter on October 30, both at 7.30pm.
North Norfolk artist and sculptor John Rance will have an exhibition of his recent work, called Folding the Future running at the venue for a month from October 29. It will demonstrate his skill in transforming delicate paper models, based on origami, into hard wooden objects while keeping their soft appearance.
Halloween films for all ages will be shown on October 31, including Monster House, Dark Shadows and John Carpenter's 1978 horror masterpiece Halloween.
Youngsters will be able to take part in horror art workshops on October 30, including Halloween face painting, zombie tutorials and vampy/autumn make up trends with professional make-up artist Julie Flatman. Workshops costs �4 each, including materials, and booking is advisable.
New afternoon tea film screenings are being introduced, including The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel on November 2 , with tea and cakes, included in the �5 ticket price. Other November cinema screenings include Disney Pixar's Brave on November 3, Men In Black 3 on November 13 and the comedy Ted on November 27.
Free taster workshops for youngsters in dance, dram and singing will be held on November 10 followed by paid for weekly sessions.
- 1 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 2 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
Historian Brian Hedge will give a slide show on the History of the Norfolk Broads on November 19 and there will be a special screening of Magic Mike, featuring Channing Tatum as a budding male stripper, on November 30
Christmas at the Atrium will start on December 8 when the venue hosts the first East Norfolk Christmas Food and Drink Festival, including demonstrations by top local chefs.
A new adaptation of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe will be staged from December 19 to 22, featuring students from North Walsham High School and professional actors.
Tickets can be booked online at www.theatrium.org.uk, at the venue or by calling 01692 400080.