Out in Norwich last weekend? Can you spot yourself in our nightlife gallery?
- Credit: Archant
We've gone inside some of the city's hot spots to see who's been out and about.
From cocktail bars to night clubs, Norwich is well known for its lively nightlife, and each weekend some top photographers capture the best parts of your night out.
Over the Bank Holiday weekend hundreds of people flooded to Norwich to dance and drink the night away in places such as Stadia, Mantra and Bond.
There are some great images showing birthday celebrations, close friendships and some seriously impressive outfits.
Browse our gallery of pictures and see if you can find a familiar face or two.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham