Our Take That supplement celebrating the band’s Norwich concerts reaches Japan
People travelled from near and far to see pop superstars Take That perform at Carrow Road, and our special supplement celebrating the band’s two Norwich concerts has also been on its travels.
Take That fan Keiko Kim has been enjoying reading When Take That Came To Norwich from her home in Tokyo, Japan, having visited our fine city for the first time to watch Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald on their Wonderland tour.
After the supplement - which was published in the EDP and Norwich Evening News on June 19 - arrived in the post she got in touch with us to say: “It was wonderful, and I enjoyed very much with my nephew.”
She said she thought the Take That show was “amazing” and that she really enjoyed her stay in Norwich.
“I hope I will visit lovely Norwich again!” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody wanting to buy a copy of the June 19 EDP or Evening News which includes the 24-page supplement When Take That Came To Norwich should call 01603 772738.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns