OPEN Norwich youth base to put on summer holiday activities for children
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Dancing, cheerleading, abseiling and website design are just some of the dozens of activities on offer for children this summer holiday at a city venue.
The OPEN Youth Trust, which runs OPEN Norwich on Bank Plain, is running dozens of creative and sports sessions for youngsters aged four-12.
One-day sessions for four-six-year-olds are happening from July 26 until August 30.
They include Let's Get Dancing, Let's Get Creative, Let's Get Jammin', and Let's Get Musical.
These sessions cost £16, plus a booking fee, and run from 10am-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The trust is also running two-day sessions for seven-12-year-olds from July 25 until September 1.
Activities include fencing, abseiling, building websites, photography and street dance.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
They cost £30, plus a booking fee, and run from 10am-3pm.
Visit www.opennorwich.org.uk to book.