Olly Day in Cromer Pier Christmas Show
- Credit: submitted
Dancers, singers, a comedy magician and traditional family festive entertainment is coming to an end-of-the-pier theatre this month.
The Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre has started and finishes on Saturday December
It will star one of Britain's best singer Lyn Paul, from New Seekers fame, popular entertainer Olly Day, Cromer singer Eddie Bushell, and comedy magician Benson.
The show also includes dancers from Marlene's School of Dance in Cromer and dancers from the summer Seaside Special Cromer show.
You may also want to watch:
Entertainer Olly Day is a regular favourite in the annual pier show and is East Anglia's finest performers.
His showbiz career began aged 14 when he entered local talent shows with his comedy magic act.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Man seriously injured after crash
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
He did very well and went on to win the grand final of Search for a Star in 1981.
For many years, Olly appeared as an extra in television shows, including Allo, Allo.
He also appeared in In Love with Alma Cogan, filmed in Cromer, where he doubled for John Hurt as the comedian.
Olly is well-known to most of the children in Norfolk for his Road Safety Magic Show, which has been performed in schools for the past 20 years.
The show has now been watched by more than
Evening performances for the Cromer Pier Christmas Show are at 7pm and matinées start at 2pm.
Family tickets cost £40-£45.
To book call the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
To have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to a night of your choice buy a copy of today's North Norfolk News to enter a competition in the Guide section.