Old Hunstanton flower festival gets under way
- Credit: Archant
Plants, crafts and music are blooming for the Old Hunstanton Flower Festival.
The festival started yesterday and finishes tomorrow.
The theme for the annual festival at St. Mary's Church is 'My Favourite Book' and people will be contributing literary works which have inspired floral artists creatively.
Alongside floral displays there will be plenty of stalls selling crafts, gifts, jewellery and more. Food and drinks will be free from 10am-5pm with lunch served noon to 2.30pm.
David Johnson, one of the Flower Festival's organisers said: 'We are working hard on creating a fantastic weekend for Norfolk residents and visitors alike, ensuring that this is an unmissable event in the summer calendar.
You may also want to watch:
'The festival has taken place for many years and is always memorable, but this year's event will have a few surprise additions, so watch this space.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000