Old Hunstanton flower festival gets under way
- Credit: Archant
Plants, crafts and music are blooming for the Old Hunstanton Flower Festival.
The festival started yesterday and finishes tomorrow.
The theme for the annual festival at St. Mary's Church is 'My Favourite Book' and people will be contributing literary works which have inspired floral artists creatively.
Alongside floral displays there will be plenty of stalls selling crafts, gifts, jewellery and more. Food and drinks will be free from 10am-5pm with lunch served noon to 2.30pm.
David Johnson, one of the Flower Festival's organisers said: 'We are working hard on creating a fantastic weekend for Norfolk residents and visitors alike, ensuring that this is an unmissable event in the summer calendar.
'The festival has taken place for many years and is always memorable, but this year's event will have a few surprise additions, so watch this space.'
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 10 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes