Old Hunstanton Flower Festival set to bring community together for 44th year
- Credit: Simon Bamber
Organisers are gearing up for the 44th annual Old Hunstanton Flower Festival.
At the centrepiece of the festival at St Mary's Church will be an array of floral creations designed to tell the story of Hunstanton town.
The Hunstanton Community Choir will entertain on the evening of Friday, July 27, with jazz band Dixiemix to perform on Saturday, July 28 from 6pm.
On Sunday, July 29, the event will conclude with a free Songs of Praise evening with the Hunstanton Concert Band.
Children's entertainer Bananas Clown will keep youngsters happy on Saturday and there will be a dog show on Sunday afternoon, organised by the local canine publication the Barking Bugle.
You may also want to watch:
The Old Hunstanton Flower Festival is wheelchair accessible with free entry and parking. There is a charge of £6 for adults and £3 for children under 16 for the community choir on Friday evening, and £15 for adults and £7 for children to hear Dixiemix on Saturday evening.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate