Old Hunstanton Flower Festival set to bring community together for 44th year
- Credit: Simon Bamber
Organisers are gearing up for the 44th annual Old Hunstanton Flower Festival.
At the centrepiece of the festival at St Mary's Church will be an array of floral creations designed to tell the story of Hunstanton town.
The Hunstanton Community Choir will entertain on the evening of Friday, July 27, with jazz band Dixiemix to perform on Saturday, July 28 from 6pm.
On Sunday, July 29, the event will conclude with a free Songs of Praise evening with the Hunstanton Concert Band.
Children's entertainer Bananas Clown will keep youngsters happy on Saturday and there will be a dog show on Sunday afternoon, organised by the local canine publication the Barking Bugle.
You may also want to watch:
The Old Hunstanton Flower Festival is wheelchair accessible with free entry and parking. There is a charge of £6 for adults and £3 for children under 16 for the community choir on Friday evening, and £15 for adults and £7 for children to hear Dixiemix on Saturday evening.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 4 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk