Old Buckenham Air Show this Sunday
Back for another year at the airfield, the Old Buckenham Air Show on Sunday features the stirring sights and sounds of the Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane of the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.
Back for another year at the airfield, the Old Buckenham Air Show on Sunday features the stirring sights and sounds of the Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane of the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, P51 Mustang, Boeing Stearman display, Pitts Model 12, plus other classic military and civil aircraft, power and glider aerobatics, military vehicles, classic cars and bikes, and trade stands.
Gates open at 9am, with the flying display at 2pm.
The show has helped raise almost �25,000 over the past few years for East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
t 07789 847848 (in adv: �10, seniors �7, children ages five-16 �4, family �25; on gate: �12, �10, �6, �30, under fives free)
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 8 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb