Nothing ‘Out of Time’ about Chris Farlowe and Mike d’Abo appearing in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Fans of a certain age will have fond memories of '60s icons Chris Farlowe and Mike d'Abo, who will be performing as guest stars in Bringing on Back the '60s at Cromer Pavilion.
Mike d'Abo is a former lead singer with Manfred Mann, while Chris Farlowe had a huge hit with Out of Time, written by the Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.
Out of Time was top of the charts the week England won the World Cup in 1966.
Chris also wrote the timeless classic Handbags and Gladrags with Mike d'Abo, which will give the audience that rare opportunity to see the composer and artiste performing together.
They will be on stage in the two-hour show alongside New Amen Corner, Europe's leading '60s revivalists, as part of a stunning multimedia presentation.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm on Saturday, September 30 and tickets are available from the box-office on 01263 512495
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears