Norwich Waterfront gig stars in blues rock man Oli Brown’s new live DVD
- Credit: Archant
A blues rock concert recorded at a Norwich venue has been released by former Norfolk musician Oli Brown.
The guitarist and songwriter, who is currently on a two-month tour of Europe supporting Joe Satriani, was filmed performing at the Waterfront last December.
The Songs from the Road live DVD includes audience shots, where locals who attended the concert, could be able to see themselves said Oli's father Graham.
A Norfolk concert around Christmas has become a traditional part of the musician's calendar, and this year's date should be announced soon.
The DVD also includes a CD of songs recorded at other live gigs, including tracks from his other albums Open Road, Heads I Win Tails You Lose and Here I Am. It goes on general release on August 5 but is available now from the website ww.olibrownband.com.
Oli, a former Broadland High and Paston college student, used to live at Sco Ruston near North Walsham, but the family now lives in Yorkshire. Later this year Oli is heading to Canada to perform with another blues rock legend Johnny Winter.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 7 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash