Next generation of filmmakers to learn from the best at BFI Film Academy in Norwich
- Credit: BFI
A production company will be delivering a film-making course in Norwich for young people during the February half term.
The BFI Film Academy course, hosted by Creative Nation, offers training for every film industry role, from writing and directing through to production, sound design, editing and camera.
For the first time, the course for young filmmakers aged 16-19 will be held at The Media Suite at the University of East Anglia (UEA) from Saturday, February 16, until Friday, February 22, 10am to 5pm.
After an action-packed week, the cast and crew, friends and family are invited to enjoy a premiere of the completed films.
Creative Nation director Alice Whitney said: 'We are really excited to be delivering this course at the University of East Anglia in Norwich next spring, they are providing us with outstanding facilities and a really inspiring environment.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to complete an application form, visit: www.creative-nation.co.uk/filmacademy.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk