Next generation of filmmakers to learn from the best at BFI Film Academy in Norwich
- Credit: BFI
A production company will be delivering a film-making course in Norwich for young people during the February half term.
The BFI Film Academy course, hosted by Creative Nation, offers training for every film industry role, from writing and directing through to production, sound design, editing and camera.
For the first time, the course for young filmmakers aged 16-19 will be held at The Media Suite at the University of East Anglia (UEA) from Saturday, February 16, until Friday, February 22, 10am to 5pm.
After an action-packed week, the cast and crew, friends and family are invited to enjoy a premiere of the completed films.
Creative Nation director Alice Whitney said: 'We are really excited to be delivering this course at the University of East Anglia in Norwich next spring, they are providing us with outstanding facilities and a really inspiring environment.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to complete an application form, visit: www.creative-nation.co.uk/filmacademy.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon