Norfolk cinemas to show sing-a-long version of hit film The Greatest Showman
- Credit: Archant
Cinemas in Norfolk will be screening sing-a-long versions of the Hugh Jackman hit musical The Greatest Showman after the film proved a surprise hit to become 2018's biggest film to date.
Cinemas in Norfolk and Norwich are to host special screenings of the blockbuster hit in February and March.
Directed by Michael Gracey the film is inspired by the story of P.T. Barnum and his creation of the Barnum & Bailey Circus.
Starring the likes of Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron and Zendaya, the film has so far taken nearly £20m at the UK box office.
And the movie's official sound track has proved just as popular, shifting more than 130,000 copies and spending three weeks as the UK's number one album.
You may also want to watch:
The breakout song from the film, This Me, is up for best original song at the Oscars after scooping the same award at the Golden Globes.
The sing-a-long versions will be at Norwich Odeon on February 15 and at Vue Cinema in Castle Mall on February 23, 24 and 25.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
It will also be shown at The Light in Thetford on February 23, 24 and 25 and at Norwich's Cinema City on March 11.
• For more information visit The Greatest Showman website.
To keep up to date with what's happening around Norfolk, join our new Facebook group Norfolk Going Out.