Norwich burger restaurant rolls prices back to 1976
- Credit: Archant
Burger lovers will be able to buy their favourite dish at 1976 prices when Norfolk restaurant Zaks celebrates its 40th anniversary.
Zaks, which has diners in Norwich, Poringland and Thetford, is planning a party to take place outside the Forum on June 25 from midday to 5pm.
Customers will be able to buy burgers for either 50p or 56p, with proceeds going to children's charity Connects & Co.
There will also be live music, retro American cars and a replica of an Original Zaks caravan that used to sit on Farmers Avenue, outside what is now Castle Mall.
Chief operating officer Chris Carr said: 'The love out there for Zaks has been phenomenal over the last 40 years and this is our way of saying thank you.
You may also want to watch:
'It's been a genuine pleasure to serve so many great customers in our diners over the last five decades and we hope to be doing the same for many years to come.'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham