Norfolk Day painting of Norwich Market on show in new exhibition
- Credit: JOHN PATCHETT
An artist's depiction of a Norwich attraction is the centrepiece of a new exhibition.
The pastel version of Norwich Market called Capturing the Moment was created in four hours on Norfolk Day, July 27, by Beccles artist John Patchett.
Capturing the Moment is part of Mr Patchett's solo exhibition at the Gallery, Picturecraft in Holt.
The event in Lees Yard runs until August 22. Call 01263 711040 for details.
Other Norfolk Day events also raised charity money.
You may also want to watch:
A family day promoting Norfolk's traditions at Rockland St Mary raised £2,100 for East Anglia's Children's Hospices' £10m nook appeal.
The appeal is funding a children's hospice in Framingham Earl, to replace the Quidenham base.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
A raffle at Beers of Europe, the Warehouse Antiques and Collectables and the Steiff Shop, in Setchey, raised over £600 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.