Norfok’s largest baby and toddler fair returns to showground
- Credit: Mark Raines
Norfolk's largest baby and toddler fair made a return to the Norfolk Showground.
Now in its fourth year, organisers of the Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair said it was bigger and better than ever as it welcomed just under 900 adults plus their children and bumps.
The one-day event, sponsored by Mumii UK, took place on Sunday, March 25 from 10am – 3pm, and was jam-packed with exhibitors, activities, talks, demonstrations and free taster sessions that covered everything from pregnancy to pre-school years.
Mumii UK teamed up with BabyStyle and saw Stephanie Watson win an Oyster Zero Stroller in the free draw on the day.
Event organiser Mark Raines commented 'It's always encouraging to see a long queue to get in.
You may also want to watch:
'The fair is growing each year and we already have ideas to add to next years fair which is planned for March 24 2019.'
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time