NNF11 City Acadmey Reviews: Chouf Ouchour at the Theatre Royal
During the festival Norwich City Academy students will be reviewing events for the Evening News. They will then be holding an awards ceremony at the end of the festival.
Group Acrobatique de Tangier: Chouf Ouchour at the Theatre Royal on Friday
The string like acrobatics were absolutely brilliant. The amount of flexibility was out of the ordinary. If there was anything else on with them in or any other acrobatics, I would definitely consider seeing them.
On Friday we went to see a really cool show, it was fantastic. They were really cool people and they were wonderful. I would love to see that again.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
NNF11 runs until Saturday