Night of musical classics in Mundesley
- Credit: Archant
A Taste of the Musicals is being staged by the Mundesley Players next week.
The production runs from Tuesday July 29 to Saturday August 2 at 7.30pm at The Coronation Hall, Mundesley.
It is being produced and directed by Tracey Loftus who directed the successful, sell-out run of Les Miserables at Sheringham Little Theatre, and has appeared in a number of musicals including Me and My Girl and Annie.
Some of the young cast of Les Miserables are also appearing in the Mundesley show, including: Zaira Palumbo (pictured), a classically trained soprano singer, and Anthony Loftus who was Jean Valjean in Les Mis.
The show also features several members of The Broadland Youth choir.
Tickets cost £10 and will include a buffet supper with people invited to bring their own alcoholic drink. They are available from Jupe, Station Road, Mundesley or by calling 07503 297602.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 7 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 8 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge