Step into the world of wellbeing at a holistic festival in West Norfolk
- Credit: Naomi Katze
A festival dedicated to all things mystic, spiritual and holistic is returning to West Norfolk.
Visitors can roam dozens of stalls and explore local artists and crafters, therapists, healers, mediums and readers at an event hosted by the Rainbow Festival.
Taking place at the Duke's Head Hotel in King's Lynn, this year will include a vegan and free from cake stall.
Organiser Naomi Katze said: 'This year, we have some of Rainbow's favourite stallholders return but we also welcome some new amazing artists, treatments and therapists joining us.
'Always a beautiful event, full of wonderful energies and lots of refreshed minds.'
You may also want to watch:
The event is taking place on Saturday, March 3, from 11am until 6pm.
Rainbow Festival will be hosting a number of events throughout the year in Downham Market, Swaffham and Fakenham.
For more information, visit: www.facebook.com/RainbowFestivals
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project