Step into the world of wellbeing at a holistic festival in West Norfolk
- Credit: Naomi Katze
A festival dedicated to all things mystic, spiritual and holistic is returning to West Norfolk.
Visitors can roam dozens of stalls and explore local artists and crafters, therapists, healers, mediums and readers at an event hosted by the Rainbow Festival.
Taking place at the Duke's Head Hotel in King's Lynn, this year will include a vegan and free from cake stall.
Organiser Naomi Katze said: 'This year, we have some of Rainbow's favourite stallholders return but we also welcome some new amazing artists, treatments and therapists joining us.
'Always a beautiful event, full of wonderful energies and lots of refreshed minds.'
The event is taking place on Saturday, March 3, from 11am until 6pm.
Rainbow Festival will be hosting a number of events throughout the year in Downham Market, Swaffham and Fakenham.
For more information, visit: www.facebook.com/RainbowFestivals
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup