My Chemical Romance’s Frank Iero to perform in Norwich
- Credit: UEA Students' Union
Former My Chemical Romance guitarist Frank Iero is heading to Norwich with his new band.
Frank Iero and the Patience will perform at The Waterfront in the city on Monday, October 9, with doors opening at 7pm.
Supporting the band will be Dave Haus & The Mermaid, The Homeless Gospel Choir and Paceshifters.
Born in Belleville, New Jersey, Iero joined My Chemical Romance in 2002 and performed on their three final studio albums, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, The Black Parade and Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, before the group went their separate ways in March 2013.
As well as My Chemical Romance, Iero has also worked on a number of projects including fronting the harcore punk quintet Leathermouth and taken part in a tribute act to The Cure named The Love Cats.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Frank Iero and the Patience at The Waterfront are available now, priced at £18.70.
For more information or to make a booking visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash